Tuesday, August 4, 2009
{ 10:09 PM }
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasureDon't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
'Cause I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing!
its getting out of my hands...
seriously...
but i will promise you...
i am not them..
but yet again..
i am not getting that chance....
and i dont want to inflict the same pain again.....
its a war..
and neither is gonna give up..
so whats the point...
if your intuition was right after all...
but.... memories never fade..