<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1804744934742320472?origin\x3dhttp://tharmawoohoo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.

Tharma
21 ; chinese at heart
i want to live life to the fullest!
and i have awesome friends!

tagboard .



links
Irene
Ahtat
Keemee
Sam
Songye
Evelyn Li
Wanting
Yongle
Korxian
Amanda
Phillson
Fatiha
Yongxing
Linmin
Xiuwei
Weiye
Daojun
Shazlin
KwiShan
Evelyn
Bjorn Ng
Florence
Lyn
LiLin
Shermain
Chong
Nicholas
Darrell



Tuesday, March 8, 2011 { 11:08 PM }

today, there were so many quotes on twitter! from We Eat Quotes! COPY PASTE! HAHA


If forever really exists, i'd like to spend it with you.

I know that I should just let go, walk away, and not look back. But, I don't think I could handle knowing that you wouldn't care if I did.

I’m not waiting for the one who makes me take a second look, but for the one who makes me never want to look away in the first place.

I choose to love you in silence, for in silence I found no rejection.

Life is confusing. One day you can be on top of the world, the next day; at the bottom of the ocean.

When you least expect, something great might come along. Something better than you even planned for." -Along Came Polly.


i'll be your Usui, you be my Misaki! yayy